Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fertility or lack thereof




After my son was born we never imagined we would have a hard time getting pregnant.  We got pregnant after one time. Fast forward two years... nothing!  This can be a long, hard process to figure out what is going on.  Now you become the human test subject with the poking and prodding.  They started by having my husband analyzed, which presented our first problem.  After several tests being done to me, everything is normal for what they have seen.

Doctor's don't talk to each other!  I mean at all. One doctor put my husband on this medication which lower's his sperm count.  The next doctor can't figure out why this is happening.  After seeing several doctor's they finally let us try IUI (artificial insemination)... which actually worked the first time.  (Well if it weren't for ending up with a miscarriage, but that is another story).   By the second time trying IUI we thought we were golden.  If it worked the first time, it must work the second. Right?  I think not. I guess god wanted to go back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

Matt & Ali said...

I'm sorry friend. I can't imagine what this must be like.