Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

From Beaches to Birthday's



This past weekend we went out of the beach.  We stayed in Wilmington with Ron (my brother). He went to a special Battleship tour, while G2 and I went to the aquarium on Carolina Beach. G2 loves spending time at the aquarium and there is an awesome playground outside. During our visit we got to see a diver go inside the largest tank and play with the fish.

After we finished with those we ate lunch on the beach. It was a beautiful day. The Oceanic is right on a pier of Wrightsville Beach.  It is the only commercial place around. They always have a good menu with a few fresh fish options. I ordered an awesome Salmon salad.  I can't wait to come back when the warm weather returns.

On Sunday we celebrated G2's Birthday with my brother and the sister Missionaries in our ward.  He really enjoyed opening his presents and eating the frosting off his cupcake.  For his birthday we order Lego's and he got books from grandparents and a rocket from my brother.  He hasn't stopped playing with the lego's yet.



No comments: